Saturday 29 December 2007

Blue Eyes

Yep, Thats a song by Within Temptation .. :P
Here I am again, filling you in with my life.. This is now my 2nd blog post.
Yesterday I travelled all the way to Derbyshire where I used to live, to see my Great Auntie and Great Uncle. My Great Aunt has altzimers (cant spell) and she is getting worse everyday
:( She even forgot who i was...
Then, I went to Emily's house for a christmas party. It was good to catch up with everybody, and we all ate these awesome desserts my dad sells :P they were sooo yummy.
I also played on tom's 360 for a bit, Viva Pinata haha what a stupid game =P
Then Today, I decided to have a bit of a change around... Hmm . I moved my computer to the other wall, and it works! :) The internet that is hehe
I moved my wardrobe, well my dad did. Its looking better already hehe
Im now currentley listening to Yfriday and uh talking on msn .
Ooh ooh, you maybe would like to see a picture I made of my hero Sharon den Adel :)
Photobucket

Im rather proud of it :)
Signing off... for another day
Rachey xxx
Photobucket

No comments: