Wednesday 13 February 2008

February half term

Hey world..bloggers..people..random surfers on the intermcweb..

Oh dear, Im not very good at keeping up to date with this thing...woops sorry *blog* .. hehe

Well, Better get on with telling you whats been happening in my life recentley then eh?

Yesterday
I went to Derbyshire...to help our family friend Rachel move into her new home In Ripley. I was doing a numerous amount of tasks including..
  • Mowing the lawn
  • Hoovering
  • Washing the tiles
  • Setting up the tv/video/dvd in the sitting room
  • Fixing lampshades
  • More hoovering and dusting

And thats about it! You know what? I didnt mind one bit, because its all less for Rachel to do :) And I love to help anyway.. :)

So that was that. Later we met up with Auntie Jen and Uncle Kevin (not really related) in a very nice restaurant and had a superb meal. Pasta and chicken, and this chocolate heaven sundae! hehe All the time Uncle kevin was making me laugh, he always makes me laugh aha.

After we went back to their house and I talked to Tom, I had a go on his drumkit and we played some guitar together it was jammin' lol.

We then travelled to Belper for a night in this very nice B+B. Bravo.

Today

Went to visit Great Auntie Joyce and Great Uncle Eric.

Uncle eric rocks, really. For an oldie he has a lcd tv, and other very cool technologies aha.

Then me and mum went to Denby pottery , and after had salad with Auntie Joyce and Auntie Jill (again no relation)

Theeen we went all the way home. The end ha ha

But en route, we stopped at the mighty tesco for to purchase Metal Hammer - Nightwish + Within Temptation included and other food products.

No idea why Im speaking like a posh person... ha ha.

Anyway, tbh im completley zonked. Tomorrow im getting my hair dyed and cut. woop!

And then...coursework and revision...gotta love year 11! :(

Signing off for another day... Whenever that will be! haha.

Rach xxx

Ta'ra mi ducks

No comments: