Sunday 17 February 2008

Jungle Love

Is a song im listening to by "the time", only found out about it cause I watched the grammy's the other night ahaha they did this song and integrated rihanna's 'umbrella' and 'dont stop the music' into it. It rocked!

Felling better today :) My friend Ruth saved my life by lending me The Crucible dvd, so today I watched that and made loads of notes about it.
I then had to do a whole portfolio about it! Eeep. Those taking GCSE drama - you have been warned!
El Crucible...
Photobucket

Anyhoo Ive had enough of that film! lol.
It was so sunny today, I love it when its like this. Also I dont have have to go to school tomorrow, we have an extra day off :) woo
I think ive found love ... also.. Anyway thats a different story.
Sings *Its so good to see, this world is alive* - Themata by Karnivool

Anyway, Im quite sleepy.
Rachel xx

No comments: