Wednesday 12 November 2008

2nd Blog of the day.

ANOTHER BLOG?!

What on earth is going on here? Truth is...I felt like it Okay?

You may or may have not read my first blog today...giving the details of the past month.

But , this 2nd blog is just a usual blog...

Today, I woke up and found myself home alone. Everyone was at work and school...and so I went downstairs and flicked on the TV. You would be suprised that morning TV is actually very good! So I turned onto channel 4 and there was a documentary on about a 17 year old guy who is hooked on weed. Sad story really, he's violent and addicted and his family have to suffer. Felt sorry for his sister who cant cope much longer with his violent outbursts. :( and I thought my brother's were bad....
Then I watched to buy or not to buy...which I love. Im sad for a 17 year old, watching all these property programmes..but hey! It passed the time.
Went upstairs and hung around the computer for a while until Mum came back, and then we went to ASDA. I've always loved ASDA...everything is stupidly cheap with buy one get one free offers and tons of stuff for a mere £1. Mum says I make her spend money so I was trying to be good but we ended up spending more than we needed too.... guess that was cause of those delicious yum yum's.....*ahh*
We came back from ASDA and I got a mcdonalds mmm . I had the M burger and it was delicious, then off we went to pick up David and Sam from School.
After seeing my old school again I felt a twinge of sadness, I really did like school. Sure it had its ups and downs, the painful homework and coursework, stupid PE lessons and patheticness of the teacher who wrote you down as late at 9:55 in the morning ....but I miss school really. I left in June and have only been back for my GCSE results and that was it really. I miss the support of Mrs Lloyd my form tutor, the good friends, my science lessons (which was a doss...but I still managed a C pass!) and just the general atmosphere. I felt old when the rest of them came out and some of them recognised me I think....ah those school memories.
Now Im at home, Ive just washed up and cleaned the kitchen a bit cause it was messy as heck..and now Im on here...blogging away. Its weird cause I have these little sessions where I have to clean...Its like the other day I woke up and said to Sam...Ok Im hoovering your room...make way lol :P Ah well..
Now , outside it is cold..and the sun is melting away into the horizon until you can only see a smidgen of it left...the sky is swept with a blanket of darkness...and tiny stars are emerging from their wake.
Yes. There are some things I do love about winter.

No comments: