Saturday 29 November 2008

Christmas trees, frost and life changes.

Random name for a blog don't you think?

Outside it is currently 0°C...that means it is absoloutley freezing and if you dont wear gloves you're screwed! Haha

A lot has been happening recently, maybe I shall reveal all, maybe not.

Today we went up to Focus and bought 2 christmas tree's ...as it was 60% off....60%!!!! So we managed to get some baubles, lights, a light up snowman (which we had to fight another woman for)...2 christmas trees and a real little christmas tree for outside the front door :D ..

So I got home and put the pre-lit one up in the conservatory and it looks really nice :) Smudgey and Billy tried to eat it, and then they fell asleep in the box haha cute.

I dont miss college at all!!!! I started my apprenticeship last Monday and its awesome! Started on 2 days of first aid training, doing CPR on dummies and stuff like that...rather fun! Everyone is so nice there :) there's an american girl and shes so funny...love everyone already!...and there's 2 other Rachel's..haha.

Im really happy :) I found someone at last...and he's amazing :) xx

I hope it snows, would be just right with this weather...Im freezing!!!!

Had my 5th driving lesson yesterday, I went on roundabouts...:P was rather fun. I love driving...cant wait to pass my test!!!

Anyway, cant be bothered to write anymore

Rach

No comments: