Monday 1 December 2008

I feel the darkness on my shoulder, the frost is in my heart

Frozen- Voyage
snowflake Pictures, Images and Photos

Frozen, thats what I am. Do you know how cold it is outside? Wherever you are in the world right now dont plan a holiday to England at this time of year unless you want to be completley freezing.

I woke up today at about 6:30...I wasn't supposed to be awake then so with that happy feeling you get when you can go back to sleep for another hour , I dozed back off to sleep.

After getting ready which takes absoloutley ages, I wandered downstairs and looked out the window. A shower of frost had been sprinkled above everything, watched over by a crisp, light blue early morning sky. It is, after all, the first of December...and what a perfect scene to start the day. Nevertheless it was absoloutley freezing outside! I drank my coffee and did the stupid thing of having cold apple juice soon after, forcing my head into uncontrolable pain and leaving me with a horrible migraine....and I had to be at training for 9:30. I lay down and soothed my aching head with a heat pad...I didn't feel well at all =(

The pain wore off and I got into training late after mum dropped me off. 3 new people had joined our group and they seem nice, we learnt about planning activities for children between 0-5 and next week we get to try some of the activities ourselves and make posters....How I don't miss college!

We finished at around 12, and I finished part 2 of my assignment...I looked out of the window and snow flakes began to fall...I felt all christmassy.

I got home on the bus and saw my friend on there, we had a good chat. You see everyone on the 481 these days, its like where people choose to hang out or something lol. A moving chill out zone maybe? Oh and the usual OAP's who take up all the seats...Bless them.
I got in after escaping icy rain and Mum was wrapping christmas presents. The countdown begins...!
I haven't got a lot planned for today, and I dont feel like doing anything. I certainly dont want my migraine coming on again, I just feel so exhausted and hungry...

*Looks out of the window*....The sky has been that snowy, icy blue colour all day...Its magical.

...Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.....

No comments: