Tuesday 2 December 2008

Ice comes at a price.

Woke today in pitch black darkness. Guess that isn't going to change anytime soon, being winter and all.

Decided to straighten my hair, well attempt to..I managed it and it looked nice so I was like yay :) Luckily I didnt suffer with another migraine today so I count myself lucky, If I stay out of the cold I'll be fine.

Power walked to the bus stop in the freezing cold, jumped on the bus which was late...no suprise there...and who was on it? Not only my so called friends and their little ring leader who insisted on shouting abuse down the bus, I had to put up with that for half an hour. Joy.

Got to training earlyish, the lift was working for once. Zara was late and basically the whole day consisted of walking to Fitness First twice , listening to mouthy 19 year olds talk about how labour isnt that bad, coping with complete boredom and slipping on ice on the way home. I really hurt myself, and my knee is all bruised...:( .

I got home after seeing Sophie on the bus, and just stayed at home all evening listening to Sash Songs ...anthems of my childhood. I used to love music like that, I want his greatest hits album now.

I hope tomorrow will be OK cause we have another 5 people joining our group and its gonna be all over the place, Whitney , Aimee , Rosemary and Rachel are turning into some really great friends of mine and have been helping me and nice to me since day 1...We're decorating the room for christmas tomorrow :)

I feel so happy with my life at the moment. I've got an amazing boyfriend, an awesome new course which is going to get me such a rewarding job, I'm learning to drive and getting better week by week and I finally feel accepted and happy. This year has been one of the longest, I've faced new challenges, realised I am able to do Maths (I got a C at GCSE)...Made new friends, lost old friends...found someone who actually appreciates and loves me...and let me tell you...that is so amazing!
I feel I have changed as a person, I can make my own decisions much more easily. I dont need to listen to what other people say and automatically accept that as right for me. Im mature and confident, and I love who I am growing to become.

Wow, what a speech.

Its going to snow on wednesday and I cant wait for christmas!
For Nicole.
Nicky, keep in there sunshine. Dont worry about mocks, dont worry about being ill, that is not your fault. You are awesome and I love you like you are my own sister. You are always there for me and you keep me going when I feel down and low. We will always be best friends and I know it :) I love you my twilight fanatic nightwish obsessed best friend/sister.
Fin

1 comment:

Nicole said...

aww thank you my dear :-)

it looks like i'm going to be off school for the next week or so, but the doctors STILL don't know what's wrong with me... if i don't spectacularly fail at life I'm going to become a doctor just so i can diagnose people and not let them get as sensationally pissed off as i am right now :-P

muchos love

Nicky xxx