Wednesday 17 December 2008

Pass the tissues

Winter Pictures, Images and Photos

I think ive gone through more than 1000 tissues now this week. Stupid flu, making my eyes water, nose sniffle and making me feel weak and weary.
I want to go christmas shopping desperatley, I mean I've bought nothing for Mum or Dad and need to do it soonish otherwise it will be christmas eve by the time Im wrapping up their presents....So better get a move on. Trouble is I cant, not yet...not when Im feeling this awful. *sigh*
Ive spent the majority of the day under my duvet on the sofa watching property programmes like Country House Rescue and A Place By The Sea. Yeah, Im cool.
My brother's dont seem to understand that I am ill, I cant do a lot else except keeping warm and drinking disgusting hot blackcurrant drinks and blowing my nose every 5 seconds. They think Im sciving and that. Grrrrr.....Brothers -_-
Driving Lesson on Friday...If im well enough. He'll probably make me do reversing again and 3 point turns...which are quite fun but on the last one I managed to hit the curb. Nevertheless Im sure I'll be alright to drive..
Got nothing planned for this week, except that cause Im not well. Just typing this I feel like Im in a different world, and Im just watching myself type. I feel so tired all the time, and weak. No energy, and even Relentless energy drink doesnt help. It sucks.

Ah Yes I want one of these for christmas..

iPod Classic Pictures, Images and Photos

Or one of these

my laptop (: Pictures, Images and Photos

Yeah, the list goes on LOL

Racheyyyy

No comments: