Friday 26 December 2008

Boxing Day

Went to bed at 4am last night. Stupid right? Fact is I couldn't sleep and felt sick from all the christmas food I'd ate. Hehe. I woke up at 1 today and dragged my feet downstairs, and still managed to eat another roast dinner. Mmm.

Had a shower and lazed around for a bit...then Mum and Dad announced we were going to Comet to look at the sales. Boxing Day Sales = Manic. We went into Comet and Uhm-ed and Arr-ed at TV's for David and Sam, and I was told a Netbook "wasn't necessary" so decided to go for an amazing black classic ipod ....120GB of pure love. Its so sexy, and I got a speaker with it too which is really HQ and a metal case =D Rachey is a very happy bunny. She is listening to "Nemo" right now on it =D

So yeah, David and Sam got a tv each...32" one. Like half price from some ridiculous figure...they are awesome.

Christmas ROCKS <3

But, I have to work tomorrow ='( Sucks.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm definitely borrowing your idea next Christmas... I'm practically going grey thinking about just how much money we have to pay back...

Merry Christmas :D