Tuesday 16 December 2008

50th post. Feels 50 x worse.

Oh I love life.

Happy 50th post Rachel. We're proud you managed to achieve 50 posts. Hooray.

Just to warn everyone, anyone , you . This is a rant post. Because I am in a ranting mood. Life is pretty crap right now.

I had someone, until they left me. So thanks a lot.

You know, I thought we had something special, we could have been together for a long time. Obviously you didnt feel the same, and Rachel had her heart broken once again. Im giving up on love now. I be myself and no one comes running to me with arms open wide shouting "I love you for who you are! Nothing is impossible, I'll do anything for you!". No, It doesnt happen.




Ive got the flu. I've been stuck inside since Sunday with a streaming cold, sore throat, aching body and runny nose. It sucks and I cant wait until it goes which better be soon as christmas is around the corner.

Oh yes, and Im also fed up of people judging others all the bloody time. Bitch Bitch Bitch BITCHES. Thats all girls are, I hate it. No one can just accept the fact that people arent perfect, and one minor flaw doesnt mean you hate someone! Give people chances! Ive always been taught and have been brought up to look after the people who are quiet or need a friend. I appreciate everyone nevermind if they arent perfect. And who is perfect? Yeh so stop critisising my friends and leave us alone.

Also the EMA people can go screw themselves. And college cause they only are paying me £60 worth of EMA the WHOLE time I was at college (Sept-End of Oct). Thanks a lot.

Not been working either cause stupid guy stole my job until the 27th of December. So had no money, not seen my work friends and its completley unfair.

So yeah life sucks

Why cant things go right for a change? Honestly! Its like a chain of unfortunate events in my life!

The times I encourage people to be positive, happy and enjoy life seem to be working in reverse and its now ME who is suffering.







:'( I dont like this


at all.





Please can I just have a nice guy who will stick with me no matter what??





Thats all I want

No comments: