Friday 3 April 2009

Im not totally feelin' it

What is the big deal about twitter? People are literally obsessed with the site, I don't understand whats so great about it and how you can be bothered to tell people what you are doing 24/7.

That is why I prefer this lovely site. www.dailybooth.com

It's simply more fun than that site which is named after the noise a bird makes because you get to tell people how you feel with PICTURES yes PICTURES! <3 You get to see people's environment and facial expression, they also can send picture notes to each other (like I have done a few times). I even got a load of love hearts <333 sent to me from dailybooth cause I said how much I loved them ^_^. So sorry to all you hardcore twitter fans. I just ain't feelin' it.

Anywaysss enough about ze talk about ze twitter.

Today was hot. And I mean hot. Hot by English standards anyway. It was a nice 16/17 degrees and all the kids were off school and everyone was happy playing in their gardens and eating ice cream from the ice cream man.
"I sense a good driving lesson coming on" I happily said looking out of the window into the sun drenched street. My driving instructor turned up and it was to be the start of such a crap lesson. First of all I could hardly see cause of the brightness and it was ridiculously warm inside that car, I just really wasnt in the mood. I did everything wrong and did an awful 3 point turn which turned into a 5 point turn, messed about on parallel parking and did other stupid errors. Argh. The lesson finished on a high note when I managed to reverse around a corner. I think I pissed my instructor off to the max though, cause he knows how good I am and I just let myself down by thinking too hard about the task in hand and making it hard for myself. Ugh. I came home and just was so disappointed in myself, I felt so bad. Hopefully next lesson will be better. Carrying on the driving theme I have my theory test at 10:30am tomorrow at Shrewsbury. I've been revising for months/weeks and feel really confident about it. I hope I pass!

I got my haircut today, had it thinned out and layered a bit more. It looks good, plus I can actually see now my fringe is a bit shorter =]

Im seeing my Jamie soon, going to London on Tuesday to see him. I cant wait! <3 Gonna be an awesome day..

<3

"I love you all"

No comments: