Sunday 5 April 2009

Oh yeah's

---This blog was supposed to be posted yesterday but my internet went down and I couldnt post it, so here it is a day late--


Saturday 4th April

I passed my theory test!!

Oooh yeahhh
43/50 is the pass mark for the multiple choice part > I got 46/50!
44/75 is the pass mark for the hazard perception part > I got 60/75 HOW?!

Well I did a lot of revision ;) Im dead chuffed =P
Within seconds of finishing my exam the man said "Ok you can get your results now Rachel" so I went up to the receptionist and he said "Congratulations Rachel, you've passed" and I was like yay!!! =D haha. I got my things and just as I was opening the door , a guy I know called Josh was there and we have the same driving instructor. I wished him luck =D

Afterwards we went to a garden centre, had a coffee and a snack and then I drove all the way home from Shrewsbury with my Mum in the back and my mums friend Richard as my helper haha. It was awesome, I was awake and really in the driving mood. I just wish my driving instructor could have been there seeing my awesome driving! Oooh yeah ;]

I got back from Shrewsbury and my dad had posted a sign on the window....yay!




I then went to Bromsgrove with Dad in the van to drop off some stock, it took an hour to get there and we were there for half an hour and came back lol. I fell asleep and on the way back we got some take away pizza from pizza hut <3 Yum. Overall a fantastic day!

And to top it all off..


I HAVE MY DELAIN ALBUM! It's AMAZING! Pure BRILLIANCE!

No comments: