Friday 10 April 2009

That blogging bug.

When viewing my blog a few days ago, I noticed that in 2008 I managed to write just 51 blogs for the ENTIRE year..

As of the 10th April 2009 I have managed to write 41 blogs and it is only the 4th month of the year, what does that tell you? Or me...for that matter. Well it means that within 3 months Im 10 blog posts away from being level with the amount of posts in 2008...which equals too..

*calculates*

I HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH THE FATAL BLOGGING BUG

Yes thats right, I knew it would happen evenutally but already Im writing more and more blogs this year, its different from last year =].

---------------------------------------------------------

I had an amazing time with my boyfrien
d last Tuesday in London. See the blog below for pics =)

---------------------------------------------------------

Im going driving in about an hour, I hope it will be alright. Last lesson wasn't so great but I have had 2 driving practices so I should be fairly good for 3:15 today.

Also it is good friday! =) Easter weekend begins now.


No comments: