Thursday 14 May 2009

Is that? No..it can't be!

A BLOG POST?!

I know what your thinking. Here she comes..strolling in after weeks of not one blog....not one glimmer of light shining from the realms of the blogging world and she finally turns up on the 14th May...

Well I'm here so get used to it. Well..I might be out the cyberspace door and walking up the street to the real world any minute now..but...let's just give it a shot.

Basically I have been busy. No lies. No dishonesty. I have.
Basically #2. I cannot be arsed to write blogs anymore.

1. Because I have a boyfriend
Yep..we've been together nearly 3 months and most of my weekends/days have been spent with/talking to Jamie and everything to do with him so...blog's on the internet aren't exactly on the top of my important list right now.
2. I'm lazy.
3. I've been working at nursery which is tiring.
4. Most of my time on the computer is spent doing other things than blogging...like talking to Jamie.

I cant help it...I'm in love and its amazing and the world is beautiful again and things are amazing...and he's amazing and yeah I wont go soppy but yeah we are very happy.

Work is good....I don't get paid and I only do two days a week..but oh well. There's a new girl I met yesterday from Vienna in Austria. She doesn't know much english but that doesnt matter, shes a nice person. Im the only one that makes an effort to talk to her...and I gave her my email address today so we could keep in contact when she gets back to Austria. Oh she's called Lisa =).

Im going to London next weekend for 4 days and cannot wait....=) I get to see my Jamie..

I have also been watching/obsessing over The Mighty Boosh. I cant stop quoting the moon/Old Gregg and Tony harrison makes me laugh =). I bought series 3 yesterday..

That's all I can be bothered to write...I give up easily I know but blogging is such an effort..

And no I wont keep you posted....

(Ok that was harsh...)

(I'll try my best)

No comments: