Tuesday 19 May 2009

Look at the ducks

I must have said that sentence about 10 times in the space of 10 minutes today.

We were on a 'sponsered walk' with nursery and the weather wasn't exactly on our side ... it was chucking it down and all I had was my hoodie. I also had one 2 year old boy on one hand and one 2 year old girl on my other hand trying to keep them from running off/falling into the murky water.

I never got sponsered =( Meh.

So yeah I pointed out the ducks to them and they were getting all excited about them and then the fish too..oh the fish.. lol.

After walking back around the park and back to nursery we got back in and everyone was soaking wet, and then we started singing songs. By "we" I mean literally everyone in the nursery...the entire staff and kids lol We had just started to sing "When goldilocks went to the house of the bears" when the manager came in dressed up as a bear - It was a mixed reaction - half the kids we're in tears and half were running up to her and cuddling her.

After drawing letters on card and being extremley bored as I wasn't with the older kids , my boss let me go home at half 1 and I went home and ate a pizza...it was yummy.

I'm absoloutley shattered and all I can think about is Friday...I need to be with Jamie so bad it hurts....I'm going for 4 days it's going to be awesome :) Can't wait.

[OH YEAH! Do you like my new blog layout? I fancied a change...the chocolatey browness of my previous blog started to make me feel a bit sick...so I decided to go for something completley different...still following the heart theme cause my blog will always be called "The Heart of Everything"....so yeah I hope you like it cause I do]


No comments: