Sunday 17 May 2009

Rain is a good thing

Fix You - Coldplay.

I love this song...thank you HMV for letting me buy this album at only £4 .

<3 It's one of those inspirational songs that you can just listen to time after time :).

Yeah I'm in a happy mood, even if it rained today...I sat in up in my bed and just watched the rain flow down off the rooftops and into the gutters in the street. I had Jamie on my mind..(not like thats a difference...he's always on my mind). Im going to be so happy once I get off that train at about 6pm this Friday night..into his arms and staying there until Tuesday night ^_^.

Today has been uber lazy...I got up at about half past two...listened to the rain...talked with mum and watched eurovision song videos from last night...jumped in the shower...and now Im just wiping every possible thing off David's computer and listening to Coldplay's album "X&Y". I love it.

The rain has finally stopped, it was a good release actually..I think the clouds were fit to burst and then the heavens opened...soaking everything. I love it when it rains after a very long period of sunny weather..yeah Im mad but it just gives you a reason to stay in and think. And just as Im writing this the sun is peeping through the clouds =P

I'm just so happy now I really am, I couldnt describe how happy I feel. I'd be happier if I was with Jamie but knowing that he loves me so much and that I love him so much just makes me soooo happy =)...

Did I just write a blog? I should be proud of myself...blog posts dont really appear on here anymore..too much on my mind ;)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadios

(The Mighty Boosh haha)

(ALSO! 5 months today is my 18th birthday!!!)

No comments: