Saturday 14 November 2009

Do the Shake n Vac

and put the freshness back!!

Haha, what a retro advert. Im watching the worlds greatest adverts or something, this happens to be one of them...as well as that quite raunchy flake advert of the 80's.

Anyway

Im ill. *applause* Ive done it again. Rachel is ill.

Im ALWAYS ill!!! This time ive got a bad stomach, pains everywhere, a swollen throat and other symptoms which may be because I have piggy flu but I dont think I do...well I might but I dont want to believe it =/

So I've been housebound for 3 days, doing nothing but sleeping and watching tv. The weathers been awful so I cant even sit outside, well not like I'd want to anyway its freezing. *sigh*

I really miss Jamie too, and I hope Im gonna be well enough to go on Friday cause we are all seeing New Moon =] Cant wait. We go to a big cinema in Islington....big prices too...£9 a ticket :o Such a rip off...and I bet you can guess the prices of the popcorn and drinks grrrr. So expensive!

Sam has been very kind and let me use his laptop for the past 2 days and im using it now, I dont fancy getting cold sitting at my computer. Im all tucked up warm in my bed =] Laptops are good for when your ill. I'd have one for the pure novelty if I was rich, hehe.

Apart from me being ill theres not much else to report. Dad got the christmas decorations down (nice and early) although they are all stuffed in boxes in my mums room for now until we put them up.

My new tv is awesome too! A man put a new digital aerial up on the roof and connected our tv's too it via a wire and now I have loads of decent channels..it rocks! I love having BBC three in here hehe.

Be signing off now

Over and Out

No comments: