Tuesday 17 November 2009

Feeling myself again

These past 5 or 6 days have been rubbish for me..because I've been ill.

Every symptom imaginable...well, just a sore throat, a fever, a high temperature, a bad stomach, a cough, the shakes and a swollen throat. Humph.

But today I wasted 45 minutes of my evening to sit around waiting for my doctor to move his arse so I could have my appointment. A 2 minute one in the end, how ridiculous. I could slap the NHS sometimes they really do have bad service..I dont even want to mention how long you have to wait at A+E in Telford!!

So after that pathetic doctors appointment I went to somerfield with mum and then took Hannahs present to her house. She wasn't in so we left it on the door handle praying it didn't get nicked...I got it in Camden after all..eep!

Im feeling a lot better today, I applied to Next to be a stockroom assistant. Its only temp but I need any money going at the moment.

I am supposed to be going to London this friday but my assessor is being silly and making me do my final assessment on Friday morning without checking with me first. I could just say Im ill again I suppose...I want to see Jamie!!

Apart from what I've already written there's not much else to report. Im quite excited to be starting Stafford College next September tho, I want to do a BTEC National in Media... like I always have wanted to. 2010 is the last chance to do it for free so I thought..why not? ;).

Not long to christmas...the shop windows are being transformed as we speak and each one Ive seen so far is really pretty =). Jamie's going to be here for New Years and its my Mums 50th Birthday so I need to get her something special and a very cool cake!! hehe.

I think Im getting back into the blogging word..only because Im unemployed and have FAR too much time on my hands. It's driving me insane not having a routine!! Hopefully I can get a job soon

-Rachel-


Its the London Eye ;)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Aww sucks! (you should see what A&E is like in York... I was sat in reception for THREE HOURS with a severe allergic reaction with a friend who was waiting to be seen after he slipped and caught his eye with a hot poker... My god...)

Glad you're feeling somewhat better, and London looks awesome! (I miss it so...)