Friday 11 April 2008

Florida Thoughts

Florida Thoughts

Blogging again... Only done 2 days of school this week, out of 4. Not feeling so good, and my mum has the flu...so I'm kinda looking after her too.. Been reading up about a summer Work Experience in Walt Disney World, Florida. I can go when Im 18, stay for 6 months on a Visa and get discounts on things like merchandise, tickets and hotels...Which is pretty good. If I go for it, I do have to pay for my visa, my accommodation, various taxes and flights... But I'll probably have a job by then, and I pay in dollars...so its cheaper.. The rules are kind of strict... hair tied back, neutral make up, smart uniform and a smile to be worn most of the day.... But i could handle that. I'd also have to stay in an apartment with someone else, but also I dont really mind... Its something Im considering, the rate of pay isnt that great...but the rewards are good... Anyway if I do take the chance, its not for another 2 years! So basically, thats whats on my mind today!.... Still feeling really rough though....:( Its the weekend so I can sleep in, thank the lord!! Anyway, Better go and take my poor little dog out for a walk... Rachel

Next easter we are hopefully staying here...in this villa. YAY!

Its in Indian ridge oaks in kissimmee in Orlando :) With its own heated pool (above)

No comments: