Sunday 13 April 2008

Sometimes I cant do it anymore


Im soo tired today....too many late nights I think..

Im in a depressed mood...and realise I let everyone down which upsets me.


Im not good at most things, and Im too nice to say no....Im too kind obviously... :/


Im also considerably lonely....I miss it..the whole picture. Someone to hold and cuddle when Im feeling down at times like these.. depresses me tbh...


I just have to stop lying to myself, thinking I can do things but at the last minute I just chicken out. And I thought I was confident! :(


Obviously Im not... not at all...


I know what I am though right now, stressed.

Mainly because I have 3 GCSE exams coming up within the next few weeks..


  • 23rd April - My Drama Perfomance.... Which Im really worried about, because people couldnt be bothered about it.

  • 25th April - My Spanish GCSE speaking...oh dear me...I am worried about that...

  • 6th May - French GCSE speaking....better get some revision done :/

Thats what I hate about this ...its all stress.


I think exams should be banned....and I think me and exams dont get on with each other as It makes me worry to high heaven and makes me all irritable and stressed. I dont wanna be like that...



Anything else to moan about??



No...and tbh I think I'll go and make myself a cup of hot chocolate and go to bed ...



Trouble is I wont sleep tonight....




aaaaaah..... i worry too much.

No comments: