Friday 27 February 2009

Earth to Rachel

"Hello? Is there anybody out there? If you can hear me.... is there anyone at all?"

Seems like forever I wrote my last blog, over 10 days ago infact. The thing is, I've had so much stuff going on that I didn't really have the time to blog or the resources...(the internet) It's been on and off for a while, and the past week has consisited of myself slaving over the computer taking it to pieces and trying to get the darn thing to work! So frustrating. I've also been working at nursery this week and thats been real tiring. Life without internet has been very very annoying....but my parents bought a new amazing computer which I am very jealous of haha.

Theres a lot to blog about, but Im not one for detailing my day to day accounts of the past week, it seems pointless now. I've given an overview, but I want to move forward and hopefully, with a GOOD internet connection, I will be able to blog everyday...or try.

Its good to be back though...the man came today and fixed the wireless network (I HOPE) I wont expect too much because its so iffy it could go off any moment.

- STOP - No more computer speak, my head cant deal with it!

-Press Play-
I have a driving lesson today, and I think we are learning to "approach complex junctions"...oh that should be fun. I've been looking at cars and seeing how much they are to buy, and I've been studying for my theory test too...need to get it passed. My driving instructor said I should be passed soon (couple of months time) - I hope I pass the first time! I cant wait to drive. I had a weird dream that I took my car out on the road with my friend Jenna, but I wasn't even insured and I got in lots of trouble....argh darn you horrible dreams!

Not much else for the day planned, Im currently listening to Mostly Autumn's cover of Comfortably numb and the end solo is absoloutley amazing...I love this song!

Signing out / "I'll be back"

No comments: