Saturday 7 February 2009

Four things

Had a good day today =] went back home and saw Emily and Tom, hung out with them most of the day =D was good.
Im too tired to blog right now, so will do this quiz thingy that Nicky ORDERED me to do

Cuatros cosas

Four jobs I've had
  1. Classroom assistant in a junior school
  2. General Assistant at Jungleland - washing up, running the kids train, serving food etc
  3. Nursery Assistant - looking after 3 year olds
  4. Babysitter =P
Four movies I can watch over and over
  • Back to the Future
  • School of Rock
  • Hot Shots
  • Bruce Almighty
Four places I've lived
  • Derbyshire
  • Shropshire
  • Nicky's House
  • Lucy's House
Four TV shows I love
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Ugly Betty
  • Escape to the Country
  • A Place in the Sun
Four places I've vacationed
  • Southern Spain
  • France
  • The USA
  • The Netherlands
Four of my favourite dishes
  • Spaghetti Bolegnaise
  • Pasta Bake
  • Pizza
  • Fish and Chips
Four sites I visit daily
  • Facebook (too much)
  • Myspace
  • Blogger
  • Youtube
Four places I would rather be right now
  • In the arms of a gorgeous guy [Ohh ;) ]
  • In a sunny and hot place in Spain
  • In a heated swimming pool
  • On top of the empire state
Four bloggers I am tagging

No comments: