Saturday 28 February 2009

I have a car!

Yes my friends! Today we drove to Birmingham (it was chaos) and saw the little yaris I like :)

Its a really good car, but has some bumps/scratches that need sorting out but they said they will do the work for us and we can go pick it up on Saturday! My own little car! Its silver, and Im planning to get some dice for it haha =P and it drives well too :)

So after having a test drive and taking pics of my little car, we shook hands with the dealers and then left and went to mcdonalds where the staff were getting everything wrong ...and in the end they gave us a free bag of 6 nuggets lol RESULT :)

So we came out of the chaos of Birmingham city center, and went to IKEA and bought tons of random stuff that we don't exactly need - (actually half the stuff we DID need) - and then I nicked some teabags at the end..

Im so tired....I just wanna go sleep!! I will spend all week thinking about my little car =)


Harris the Yaris =)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Well, I'm sure we're all in agreement on this one.

It's sex on wheels with a very shapely rear bumper.

Congrats! =)