Monday 2 March 2009

Driving <3

Is my love :) I drove around Telford this morning , it was hectic but I coped Ok! Dave said my driving is coming along well :) & then as soon as I got in I booked my theory test.

Saturday 4th April =/ Better practice more on my hazard perception cd then! I did about an hour of it today, and I keep epically failing on it because I keep thinking everything small thing is a hazard, Ok I did get some 5/5 scores but mostly 0's lol. Eep! My theory is pretty good now :).

After making a yummy pizza for lunch, I literally did nothing the entire day. I did some more car theory/hazard perception on the computer, had dinner and been on the computer mainly.

Nightwish are playing in London on the 14th March >.< I really want to go, havent been to a gig for a whole year...and that was to see Nightwish! Why not have a 1 year anniversary by seeing them again? Trouble is, I cant get to Brixton very easily lol.

Not much else to report. Tomorrow Im going back home to Ripley to see Auntie Rachel + Emily and possibly Great Uncle Eric. Oh and to get some new vans shoes from Derby too. Woo roadtrip.

New blog design by the way =] It was getting a bit messy before, and I dont know how that harbour layout stayed so long...I think it grew on me. hehe.

(8) Swamped (8) Lacuna Coil <3

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Loving the new design!

If it's any comfort, I'm not going to Brixton either... By choice, amazingly. Go to Brixton = Get stabbed. DO NOT GO THERE.