Monday 16 March 2009

Play that funky music

Play that funky music till ya die!

Im back from the real life into the blogging life. Blogging isnt my favourite past time, but I thought as I have a spare moment until major pizza binge out in approx. 30 mins...I thought I'd give it a go.

Changes

  1. I have new hair, its got red in it at the front..(which is now turning slightly orange) and a full block fringe :) I love it
  2. I am taking my car theory test on the 4th April
  3. I love to drive my car , but dont like it when my Dad shouts at me for doing something wrong
  4. Im in love...but right now its out of my reach
  5. I will be employed by April =)
Not much else to report, I cant be arsed to type up what Ive been up to the past few weeks.

I have my childcare exam tomorrow, bright and early at 9:30am and it should be easy.. so I've heard.

Right now my days compose of walking around the house in my pink converse, sitting on the grass playing fetch with Max while listening to Lady Gaga's "Poker Face", The Prodigy's "Omen" and Pendulum's "The Tempest" My favourite songs right now. Pendulum are my fave band right now. =]

It's so sunny and warm these days, I love it. Im making the most out of my days off before I start in my placement at the end of April. I am still working at Abacus twice a week where all the staff love me and the kids think of me as their big sister =) I will miss them all when I go.

Anyway, going to upload some new panaramic shots I took today onto facebook. As you do

Until the next time.........

No comments: