Wednesday 18 March 2009

Here we go again

Im at home today, when I should be at nursery. I didnt go to bed until 3am and woke up to the sound of my alarm with a banging headache and felt like crap. So went back to bed and told Mum I wasnt up to it. I had some more sleep and woke up at about half 11 and still felt like shit.

Yesterday was eventful. Got up early to go into Triangle for my childcare exam and said goodbye to Mum's friend Ann who had stayed with us overnight. I didn't see what was coming around the corner though.

I got in my Dad's van and shut the door, and within minutes felt like I couldnt breathe..I seriously couldnt. I was hyperventilating and panicking cause I couldnt get any air . Mum came to say goodbye and I said to her that I couldnt breathe, she said "calm down" and opened the window to let some fresh air in. After I felt a lot better and Dad took me to telford. It wasnt nice though =/

Got to Triangle and sat down on the front table, then Rosemary sat next to me and we had a good chat cause we are good friends and we hardly see each other. Got given our paper's and had an allocated time of 45 minutes - I took 10 minutes and was out the door lol. Piece of cake that exam =S I am a A*/A grade student afterall.

Walked into Telford with Rosemary and spent a ridiculous amount of money on stuff like cd's , make up, my nvq 2 book, earrings, stuff from poundland and other random stuff. Think I spent like £60 in one day =/. Mum picked me up and I went back home and was watching a place in the sun and was falling asleep, Mum said I looked really pale so I went to bed for 2 hours and felt a lot better. Had some tea, and then mum and I went to the retail park to get some new shoes for work and some stuff for my car.

If you knew me very well, or had been shopping with me, you will know that I am EXTREMLEY picky when it comes to shoes. They have to be right and I can try on hundreds of pairs without even buying any. I have size 9 wide feet and getting comfy shoes is hard. But not this time. I tried on 1 pair and they were so comfy I didnt try any others and just bought them straight away! I also bought some roxy flip flops!! <3.

We then went to Halfords and took back my steering wheel cover that was broken and traded it for a new one. I got carried away in the car accessories section where I persuaded Mum to buy me a me 2 you tax disc plate and hello kitty air freshner. Im like a kid in a sweet shop when I go in that place...so much cool stuff for your car!

Speaking of cars.. driving is going well, got my lesson on Friday and my theory test on the 4th April. Im really confident with it now and managed to pass two mock theory exams with amazing results so...;) Im ready for it.

We then went to sainsburys and did the classic thing of going in for one thing, coming out with a trolley full. It always happens to us.

Nothing going on today, mums back so better go

*takes a look back at blog*

*Is shocked she wrote so much*


No comments: