Friday 20 March 2009

Friday Sunshine

I woke this morning at the reasonable time of 10am; much earlier than previous wake-up times earlier in the week. I went downstairs and checked my facebook as usual, watched homes under the hammer and finally made the effort to go and have my morning (or afternoon) shower.

Doesn't that sound like the opening of a very typical teenage novel? Yeah I think so too.

Anyways..carrying on with the story of my day, I had my shower and started watching A place in the sun ..and yeah I am obsessed with that programme =P. I got dressed and had a sandwich, and then Mum came back from work and we went to Focus and bought a new bench, 2 hanging baskets full of pretty flowers, a bucket and various other things. The bucket was 99p so I was quite impressed lol.

I came back from Focus and managed to hurt my back moving the bench box through the kitchen. Stupid me...It really hurts =(
At 3pm I went for my driving lesson with Dave my instructor. Fortunatley the weather has been glorious again today, and we actually needed the air con turned on inside the car cause it was so hot!! I was wearing my converse and hadn't driven in them before but they turned out to be great shoes to drive in. I drove around Donnington and did loads of reversing around a corner and a few hill-starts, box junctions and had to face some pretty busy roundabouts..but it was good to be behind the wheel and Dave says my driving is coming on brilliantly and that he was "very impressed". =D !

I came home and literally been chilling out since then, watched some tv, had some yummy dinner and here I am...it still light outside! Tomorrow should be good 'cause Im going into Telford with Steph so she can get her mum a mothers day present. I've got my mum a- WOOPs she might read this ;)

Not got much planned for tonight....some good stuff on the tv including A place in the Sun, Home or USA? (*jumps*) OK. I am really sad.

---

Im in love, he's special, he's funny, he makes me smile, and I may be going to see him soon <3 I love you!


No comments: