Sunday 21 September 2008

Black Symphony


....is ...amazing.


I cant describe it!


My day has been so great!


I woke up to Mum telling me my "package" had arrived. So I was thinking, Oh it cant be Black Symphony 'cause that doesnt come out until Monday.


But guess what? It was...It had arrived!


I tore open the packaging with anticipation and held in my hands the sexiest, book like music dvd case Ive ever seen, with the amazing Black Symphony Art on the front. The words "This really is the greatest show on earth" scrolling along the top of the dvd...wow.


I rushed upstairs, grabbed a shower, came out, stuck the dvd in the drive, and managed to watch the opening and jillian...and at the same time get ready for work...Sigh. I really wanted to watch my DVD!

I arrived at work at 12 and it was so quiet, I didnt know what to do. I mainly did washing up/drying all day, taking food out, cleaning tables and other random stuff like cutting cake for 4 hours. Finished my shift, Dad picked me up and we went to Maplins and Blockbuster. Then we went to Somerfield and after got a menu from the chinese.

After getting home, I switched the pc on again to watch Black Symphony and watched up to "the howling". I was called down for my chinese which was gorgeous, and after Id finished ran back upstairs to watch the rest of the dvd. SInce half 6 Ive been watching it.


Its amazing, the orchestra build up, duet's with Anneke , George and Keith...unplayed live songs like "the swan song" (which im listening to as I type this) ...the pyro...effects...songs which sound fantastic and epic like "the promise" just blew me away. I was mesmerised.


The only thing Im trying to get used to is the way its filmed, its quite fast moving and has effects like slow mo and things. Its quite choppy, and doesnt stay in a certain angle for more than 5 seconds, its much more advanced than The Silent Force tour dvd. But nevertheless its amazing!


After watching the whole concert at Ahoy, I watched the backstage extra's, spotted my friend Rachel Ruano who was interviewed before the concert, saw the "countdown" which was really cool and then after that watched the eindhoven concert...the one I was at! It was awesome knowing I could experience it again and again, and the fact I was actually there with Nicky totally rocks! I watched the backstage bits, and the tour part, and all in all its a fantastic dvd!


If you do buy it, make sure you have your wow effects turned up on media player it makes a LOT of difference ;)


Signing out


*listens to Memories*


Rachey xxxxxxxx


No comments: