Thursday 4 September 2008

Rachel has new hair

It's red!

Wooo :)

I love it.

Today started out well. I was woken up by mum again at like, 11am and then I went and had a shower. Mum went to work and I made sure all the cats were fed and started to make my way up to the the hairdressers. It was pouring with rain so I was walking kinda fast.
Got the to the bottom of the road and saw my Dad's mate Mike. He didnt say anything about him going to the USA to meet his newborn son..who was born a month ago. He still hasnt seen him... -_-
Hiding under my umbrella , I walked down to the hairdressers and got there in time.
I sat for about 2 hours in the hairdressers having my hair done, a loooong time. Ive had reds, chocolates and caramels put in my hair and it looks lovely :) Really red and gorgeous. Love it <3.
After I got out of the hairdressers I walked back home and it was sunny!!! Typical..
Came back and everyone admired my new hair. Watched neighbours and had some tea. Then scoffed the remaning ben and jerry's ice cream lol..Im such a greedy pig =P
Then after tea I watched "Who do you think you are?"...a repeat one from last night, and it was really interesting. Afterwards I went and took Max a walk, and saw Linz & Soph for the first time in weeks :) They are going to start their colleges next week too. Shrewsbury and Stafford.
Came home, and watched big brother
And here I am, Really tired and feeling moody lol *Stay Away*

Meeting Kirsty tomorrow in Telford :) Should be fun

Not much else to report....

Rachel

No comments: