Wednesday 3 September 2008

Rain Rain, Go Away!

Rain , Rain go away come again another day! Thats all its done today. Rain.

It makes me sad :( I prefer sunny weather when its nice and hot...Oh well. This is England for goodness sake.
Today I was woke up at 11:30 by my mum shouting "Rachel, its time to get up!"..I grumpily made myself get out of bed and move my tired legs down the stairs. I'd gotten a letter through the post, and mum said it was from Mars company. (Sweet company)
I'd recieved the letter 'cause I complained about a really horrible pack of malteasers 3 weeks ago. The chocolate was dry and tasteless, and the whole thing was soft and disgusting.
They sent me a very kind apologetic letter, along with a £5 voucher to spend on as many sweets as I want :D (Well..totalling to £5) =P Ok, that didnt make sense.
So I was all happy with my letter and voucher, so headed upstairs for a shower..and sat on the computer for a while. Mum came back from work and then Donna came with Finlay for about an hour, and I held him...he's so cute and smiles at me loads =)
I finished off my curry and headed up to work to collect my payment from like, 2 weeks ago.
They were really moody with me, the big 2 bosses were there..and I asked them for my pay and he said "well..if its there" and Im thinking to myself..."Erm..Hello?..You OWE me money..Dont mess me around..AGAIN!". So keeping calm, the other boss says to me "well..I didnt think you worked here anymore...havent seen you for a while". And Im like "What so shes fired me? You havent seen me for a while cause youre never at work!"....Grrrr.
So after I collected my £36 squidsworth...I went back to mum, and explained what had gone on. She wasnt too happy, and went back in with me and moaned at my boss. Good old mum cause I wouldnt have been brave enough to do so...
Anyway, we left and that was the end of that. Mum and I headed back to Newport to meet David and Sam from School. Its so weird seeing everyone at school and Im not there with them! Weird. I booked myself in for my hair tomorrow. (Im having it cut and highlighted...Yay!) and mum did the same for her. I walked back home with David and went past the girls high. Saw my friends Kylie and Sophie who have just started Sixth Form there..they seem to be settling in well :). So we came home, watched some really funny tidal wave film on channel 5 and then went and played Guitar Hero 3. Had dinner, and helped clean up. Oh and had some chocolate fudge brownie ice cream..Cant forget that!.
And Here I am :)

Im going to take max out now, as its getting pitch black. Its only 10 past 8!!
Feels like winter already...and its the...3rd of September?

Ahh well....

Signing off ;)

No comments: