Monday 1 September 2008

Happy 1st of September :) and other random rambles.

Good Evening :)

Im here again! *gasp* Im actually blogging again!

(How long will this last?) :P

Happy 1st of September everyone :) The junior school went back to school today, and the BBS are going back tomorrow. But I have another week off yay :)

Today I managed to get up at 1pm! Sooo late! I felt so lazy. I then went downstairs and watched some tv and I think it was 2:20pm by the time I jumped in the shower! Then at about 2:45 I was in the car , driving into newport with mum.

It was chucking it down, and myself was feeling very tired and so was my Mum which is a bad combination! (We soon got on each others nerves!)

After parking the car we strolled around newport and then went to ASDA.

Then we had some fish and chips for tea - mmhmm.

Ive got toothache :( Stupid wisdom tooth! :(

Tomorrow is my New College interview to sort everything out. My bus pass came the other day, its all new and shiny. Ive never had a bus pass before hehe ^_^ ooh the novelty.
After the interview has finished Ive gotta go into work and get my money, or ring them. Tbh Im not gonna be working as much as usual as Im starting college...so probably will be working Saturdays..or not at all until the christmas period :( No money :(
Im really really looking forward to college though. I mean its like a brand new start, and most of my friends are going so I will still get to see them, and I cant wait to make new friends too!
Ive decided to study Spanish (which I got an A* in at GCSE), Media, English Language and Travel and Tourism. ^_^ So I have quite a range of subjects. Exciting :)
But yeh, definetley looking forward to it =].

Saw Jamesy yesterday and we went on his nintendo wii :) played smash bro's and mario kart hehe :) was good to see him. I might be selling my ds lite to him *nooo* you nintendo lovers may cry...but I dont use it! Plus I need the money!.....

Im reading this really good book at the moment..its called "Shopaholic abroad" and its dead good =P I got it whilst I was in York - from my fave book shop Borders...:)

What else to tell? Not much except that Im looking forward to college .. and that the new WT dvd is coming out in 21 days! Woop :) Black Symphony <3.


Ooh Uhmmm *thinks*

Here's a picture :)




Yes its Me and Nicky's friends in Rowntrees Park in York. I said to them "Ok Guys, Ive got a good idea! All of you stand behind me , but dont let the camera see your heads, then outstretch your arms to make me look like an octopus...or some indian god.." lol xD


You get the idea..


Oh speaking of Nicky, she will be very pleased that ive updated this again...


(Nicky blogs everyday religiously)

What else to say??? *thinks again*...

Ohh another picture :) It always gives reason to write something =) Ya know.








Its a WT Montage that I made :3 Sharon is beautiful :)

Anyway, the blog has put huge spaces between my text...so will go and correct that before I post :) Wow , I am being chatty today!.
*Deletes spaces*

*Finishes deleting spaces*

*Sings Amaranth*

*Returns to blogging*

Well..End of blogging.. haha

Signing off until another day..week..month..year?

Ciao ;)

No comments: