Sunday 11 January 2009

Back to my old self

Hear that?
I'm back to my old self! Well, I don't want to jump the gun but last night just brought me back to life!
I went out with my friends Emma and Salome and have not had seeing them for months we had loads to catch up on! We met at Pizza Hut and my mood was lifted instantly. We had to wait half an hour for a table as it was so busy but in that time we caught up and I felt so glad to be with my friends :) We ordered a stuffed crust cheese and tomato pizza, wedges with dip, salad and drinks. We were so hungry that by the time the starters came and we had fetched the salad from the salad bar, about 5 minutes later we had about 1 piece of lettuce and 2 tomatoes left from the salad as we were so hungry! So I decided to be rebellious and walked up the salad bar and filled the bowl again with tons of coleslaw/tomatoes and croutons =P Salome was shocked =P

So after passing on the cookie dough and ice cream dessert, we walked to the cinema. I had to hold Salome to stop her from falling over as she was walking in heels (silly girl) and by the time we got to the cinema, Twilight had already started so we went to see "Yes Man" instead. We got in late and pushed our way through 2 people at the end of a row, and sat down to watch the film which - no surprise- was showing the adverts before the movie. The film started and I have to say, right from the start you could tell it was gonna be a good movie, and it really was. It was hilarious! :) I must go and see Twilight this wednesday though =] Cant wait to see that.

So after the movie ended, Emma went home and I got a lift back with Salome. I got home and was all happy and felt really good. It was me who had organised it and I was so glad I did, otherwise I probably would have been jumping off a cliff right now...heh. But yeh it was great, and next weekend we have something else planned with my other friend so can't wait for that either! I've decided if you want to do something with your mates, you can't sit back and expect them to get it sorted, you have to initiate it. I've always rejected that idea, but when you fell to the point where I was at, literally in the midst of depression - I had to do something otherwise I would have , like I said, jumped off a cliff.

I've just come back from driving with my Dad in my mum's car. It's the most stupidest car to drive, and she hates it when I say it but honestly..the gear box is stupid and it is so easy to stall. I got all frustrated and turned too quickly, ended up beeping the horn and having my Dad grab the steering wheel. I got it back on track again and stopped the car, walked around the car in the fresh air to compose myself and got back in again. I have , however, been driving a luxury diesel toyota yaris with Dave my driving instructor. So to go from that to a petrol Suzuki Wagon R which is slightly old , It was difficult. But I managed in the end =] Woo!

I did have my driving lesson on Friday with Dave, I went on dual carriage ways and it was awesome =P. I really need to pass my theory so I did a bit of that today, gah just wanna get it out the way!

Back to training tomorrow , probably finish really early so will go home around 2 =P I really cant be arsed to sit in that tiny computer room at training which is like 35 degrees hot. Hopefully they'll let me go home.

Thats about it for now, I'm hungry so will probably make a toastie *Toastie Time*

No comments: