Wednesday 14 January 2009

See's THE film, becomes ILL =(

I saw twilight on Monday, Yes Twilight!

It was rather random how I ended up seeing it. I was at triangle in the computer room, typing up my essay with Rosemary and Rachel. Rachel randomly just said "I wanna go to the cinema!" and I said "Really? To see what?" and she replied "Twilight" and then I said back "ME TOO!". So we ended up seeing it after training :) We wasted about 3 hours in town somehow lol and then we went and saw it. We got there mega early so had a hot chocolate in costa coffee beforehand, and then went to see the film. I literally knew all the words lol and thought it was really awesome =D Not many times I see a film where I already know the story =P but yeh I was impressed with it...and 5 words...I just have to say.... ROBERT PATTINSON IS THE SEX <3>

Anyways yeh It was a good day :)

But since then I've been ill! and it sucks....had the shivers and my throat is all swollen up =( not fair.

Now I have to drink this manky hot blackcurrant drink =( bleh

No comments: