Monday 26 January 2009

Hallelujah!

FINALLY. SOMETHING. IS. GOING. RIGHT! =] !

Got to training this morning, and discovered that myself and another girl (who I believed hated me)
we're gonna be the only ones in the classroom for the morning training session. I was greeted with a smile and a "hello" from the girl, and since that moment we were on speaking/laughing terms and I felt a whole lot better. See? Forgiveness is everything...I cannot believe the level of stress I got into because of that whole thing with her and the other girls....now all is forgiven..I hope.
Michelle made us a cup of coffee and we sat at the desk drinking our hot drinks and eating double stuffed oreo's. Mm-hmm. I then sat to ringing loads of nurseries...

Between 11:30 and 12:30 today, I sat in one of the tiny rooms in Triangle Training and rang about 20 nurseries up...really. I was trying to find a nursery that would take me on as an apprentice you see, but they are extremley hard to come across. I got some funny replies as well, as well as the, well, rude ones...Most of them wouldn't offer me a place or either had too many people already employed...I found one , which to be honest is kind of a trek from where I live, on an RAF base. I was getting all excited until they didn't ring back...well they haven't tonight either.
I rang up a nursery and I asked very politely "Do you take on childcare apprentice's?"

"Not if we dont pay them, BYE!" *hangs up*


How RUDE! lol

Then...I rang another nursery...

"Press 1 for Baby Bears
Press 2 for Tiny Tigers
....goes on...
....Press 6 to be put to the manager..."

Big place I thought LOL. Jungle more like! Tiny tigers haha

Google FTW


I rang another nursery....well...I thought it was a nursery

Me : Can I speak to the manager please?
Person : *Kids voice* We don't have a manager!

Ok... lol

THEN the most EPIC one of the whole day...

Me : Can I speak to the manager please?
Person : Im sorry theres no one here at the moment, they're out herding sheep

LOL....Herding sheep...new brand of nurseries or something? Lol...think my training center needs to update their phonebook lmao...it had me in fits xD





Mum picked me up from training and we went to ASDA and managed to spend too much on food and stuff, and then we got home and I set to ringing up loads of nurserys again...It wasn't until the last minute that I managed to talk to a lovely lady who was very interested and wants me to go for an interview! WOW... RESULT!


Since then, Ive been sitting on the computer and eating my 2nd creme egg of the day..naughty me...


No comments: