Thursday 8 January 2009

Enthusiasm

I have finished reading twilight. Oh my goodness, what a book! Must read the next books now! :)

I've been in a room of screaming 2 and 3 year olds the entire day, my head throbbed as I left that nursery! They just never shut up! I try playing with them but they are that age where they get so bored of one thing and move to another within 1 minute, I can't keep up! It's fun though, working with children is what I want to do...just the older ones!

I got home after Mum picked me up and just texted all my friends asking them to come to the cinema with me to see "Twilight" (Obviously) in the evening. None could make it, but I rang them all up and organised pizza hut and seeing twilight this saturday night =D They all could come and my mood lifted in an instant! Even hearing my friends voices made me happier, and I can't wait until Saturday! It should be a good night.

Im so exhausted! Looking after kids is hard work! But so rewarding! =]

--

I was reading some hilarious Bush quotes earlier haha.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we"

ROFL

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

LOL!

Seriously, what is that man on? He's hilarious! =P Made me laugh.

---

I'm driving tomorrow , probably going on dual carriageways : Eep!


"Say goodbye, wish me well, you gotta let me know, are we human? Or are we dancer?"
Human- The Killers

No comments: